Tips on studying for comprehensive
Here is some addition advice from
- Ask the professor that is writing the exam what
should be studied.
- Each professor is different, so the guidelines here
may not apply.
- The professor will generally ask what they feel is
the most important topics.
- A few professors may have typed study guides.
- Look over your book, old notes, and tests.
- Ask professors for your final exam from the course,
- Prof. Csaplar. "If the exam is in a course
that I taught you, then you should go to the finals
from that course. Since the test you will be taking
for my course will be much shorter than the final
exam, you should only study the most important topics.
(If you cannot find your final, then click
- Prof. Yoo. Ask him.
Updated February 2014 by Webmaster.